View Single Post

Old 06-06-2016, 11:35 PM

Liked 40 Times in 24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrittley View Post
Had my Victory for few months and use loctite blue. I have had problems with the screw coming loose, that's after about 1200 rounds. If yours is still coming loose, I would just upgrade the loctite to red and do not over-torque it. It would be nice to solve the problem with a lock washer, but not really designed that way.
My takedown screw started coming loose at 1200 rounds also. I solved this by applying Vibra-Tite VC-3 to the screw every 4th or 5th time I cleaned the pistol. Haven't had a problem with the screw since and I'm at over 2600 rounds through the Victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrittley View Post
My problem is the Victory Grips. They are horrible when the humidity goes up. I have average hands and I'm sliding off (down) the grips. No one is making custom or target grips yet, not even Hogue or Nill. Anyone have any ideas on a grip maker, I'm been using cloth tape to bulk up the grips, especially at the butt. Its kinda dangerous to shoot bullseye with it for fear of the shooting hand coming off the grip!
I'm using a Hogue Handall Full Size Grip Sleeve (got on Amazon for $7) until someone starts selling a dedicated target grip for the Victory. The word is that Volquartsen should have one available for the Victory soon.

This is the prototype Victory target grip Volquartsen developed for SHOT 2016. Looks sweet!

Last edited by 10P8TRIOT; 06-07-2016 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added picture of Volquartsen target grip