View Single Post

Old 06-08-2016, 09:02 AM

Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Contact me directly if you have this issue and our 22lb unit, I want to know about it and correct it: [email protected]

Until Issac on here contacted me I had heard nothing about an issue like this other than stock failures in the 40. Considering this has recently popped up it makes me and the spring maker think there may have been a change in the frame to slide stop limit.

I replaced Issac's pistol to get it here for inspection, he has his replacement but hasn't sent the old one in. I extend the same to ANYONE here with this issue. Contact me directly and we will send a pre paid label to ship your pistol to us, and refund the cost of your rod. Once here with the rod for inspection you should have located a FFL in your area. We will contact them to pay for any transfer fees, checks etc and ship a brand new sd40 in factory box to them for you free of charge, with our thanks for helping.

Our goal is and has been to offer quality parts to increase the performance of niche pistols we provide parts for like the SD. When the SD community wanted guide rods we started offering them, they have been a great upgrade with no issues till now so I would like to find out what has changed. Until I do we have stopped offering the 22lb unit.

Eric Galloway

Last edited by Galloway; 06-08-2016 at 11:43 AM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: