View Single Post

Old 06-23-2016, 10:32 AM

Liked 15 Times in 2 Posts
Default Avoid Freedom Ammunition

posted June 23, 2016 09:27 AM
All -- be careful when ordering from Freedom munitions.
I had heard good things about freedom munition so I went to the website and ordered some ammo, the site seemed fairly well done and everything seemed legit.
Unfortunatley I had unknowingly gone to the wrong site -- freedom Ammunition and not freedom munitions.

Freedom Ammunition is a complete SCAM site. They do sell ammo but everything about them is a lie.
They represent the ammo as new but then ship you reloads. They tell you it has shipped but it takes ten additional emails and calls until you finally get the ammo weeks later.
Lastly -- the ammo is BAD to the point of being unusable. We had 5 squibs out of the first 200 rounds -- where the round fired but did not make it out of the barrel and became stuck in the barrel.

Please do yourself a favor and AVOID freedom ammunition. I buy ammo online regularly and shoot 1000+ rounds per month. I must say that the whole experience with them has been horrible in every way possible.

Once I realized my mistake I also ordered from freedom munitions and that experience has been 100% perfect, good ammo, good price, fast shipping.

Please tell your friends to avoind Freedom Ammunition, I hate to think of people getting injured when a bullet gets stuck in the barrel and they try to fire another round. A less knowledgeable shooter may not realize that the barrel is plugged and try to fire a second round -- this could result in serious injury.

Again -- Freedom munitions is a reputable company but Freedom ammunition should be avoided no matter what the price of the ammo -- it is unusable.
The Following 14 Users Like Post: