Thread: Rimfire Rifles
View Single Post

Old 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM

Liked 330 Times in 150 Posts

Not sure it fits the rifle category, but I have a couple Anschutz Exemplars, as well as a couple knock off Exemplars. I just saw an Exemplar sell on another forum for $650 and I'm still trying to remove my foot from my rear-end for not seeing that one sooner!

I have some other 22 rifles: Remington Voelker 541-T - still not sure why I bought that, but it's nice, haven't fired it. Savage American Classic, ditto. Some Remington 581s. CZ trainer, then there as the whole, 17 Mach 2 craze I went through.

I have the Thompson Classic in both 22 LR and 17 Mach 2. These guns are similar to the Ruger 1022, but superior in quality (IMO) and superior in accuracy - in everyone's opinion ; ) They aren't anywhere near the 1022 when it comes to the ability to customize, but when you can shoot gnats out of the box what else are you looking to do? I guess you could call them boringly accurate.

I'm going to host a table at an upcoming gunshow and unload some of my long guns. I just don't get out with them and it's time to cull the dwindling herd.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: