View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 03:00 PM

Liked 9,184 Times in 3,621 Posts

"Shoot to wound" = "shoot to miss and hit bystanders".

Sorry, I have neither a union representing me nor a bottomless pot of other people's money to pay off civil settlements and judgments.

In Ohio, if it's a justified shooting, my assailant and his mutant family can sue me all day and every day... they just can't COLLECT. Good luck finding a lawyer who'll work on a contingent basis in order to collect 30% of $0.00.

On the other hand, if I play John Wayne, try to shoot a gun out of somebody's hand (who's actually trying to kill ME), miss and hit somebody's toddler, I OWN that, with no limits.

The only kind of shooting of another person I EVER plan to engage in is shooting to stop the threat, and shooting until the threat is STOPPED. I don't care if that kills him or if he lives another seventy five years, just so long as he stops doing whatever he was doing that justified the use of deadly force against him in the first place.

As to dimwits and morons who think that their violent felon friends and relatives ought to have a "safe working environment" in which to rob, rape and murder. I just laugh at them, and am not at all bashful about making light of it when they come to a violent end while trying to harm innocent people. Don't want to get shot? Don't do things which make it a good idea for other people to shoot you.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: