View Single Post

Old 08-07-2016, 05:14 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikergeo View Post
Are people still having light strikes and problems with the slide not locking back on the last shot on recently acquired Bodyguard .380s? I bought one of the first ones without a laser a couple of years ago and had to send it back to S&W twice for these problems. The second time I sent it back they said that they couldn't fix it and they sent me a new Model 642 instead because no Bodyguards were available at that time. I like the 642 but the Bodyguard was a little nicer for pocket carry and I'd like to try another one if the bugs have been worked out. So, if anyone has bought one recently and has put a few hundred rounds through it let me know how it is working out for you.
I bought the 380 a couple of months ago - without laser - and have had it in use at an indoor range a couple of times putting a few hundred rounds through it. To date not a problem with light strikes or anything else. I'm impressed with this little pocket gun! Additionally, since last Wednesday, I'm now a bit cautious of second hand placement - as I wasn't paying attention and had a thumb sticking up a little too high when I fired a round. The slide brought blood and I had to go looking for a band aid. It's now Sunday and the cut is about healed but the thumb is still swollen and bruised.
The Following User Likes This Post: