View Single Post

Old 08-31-2016, 08:48 AM

Liked 52 Times in 33 Posts

Not sure what part of NC you are in but I think I saw some leather Bianchi OWB holsters for the Shield at the Cary, NC Bass Pro Shops. I can't give any advice on relative quality as I don't know that much about holsters.

I agree with others about getting you CCW permit. Not only can you carry concealed but it makes purchasing guns, especially handguns, in this state a little easier. It also make transporting a handgun easier. If you are open carrying a pistol on your right hip and get in a car and put on your seatbelt that might be enough to conceal the pistol.

Also be aware that Durham, NC considered public streets and sidewalks as city property effectively eliminating the ability to open carry anyway but private property in Durham. I believe Chapel Hill may have done something similar. But, concealed carry would be find in both locations. They basically took advantage of a loop hole in the state's regulations on open carry in that city property is not well defined. But, the same loop hole didn't exist in the CC regulations.
The Following User Likes This Post: