View Single Post

Old 09-21-2016, 05:20 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,165 Times in 4,567 Posts
Default Model 64 2 inch - just a weird story and a $ question

I'm just curious - if I knew that S&W made a 2" M64 I had forgotten but last night I was a friend's house, we were talking guns, he dropped a gun on his coffee table, a small revolver, and since I had been at the dentist yesterday all I was carrying was my M642 so I put it next to his gun. Typically lookalikes for the most part I really didn't focus much on his gun, I know he owns at least one if not two J-frames, but he picked the 642 up and asked me how many rounds it held. I said five.....and then wondered why he would ask me that so I picked up his gun and opened the cylinder to see what it had in it.

Much to my surprise it felt larger than a j-frame but I hadn't paid attention yet and it was 6 rounds inside so I held the gun to the light - a Model 64 snubbie! - MAN, I wished I had my custom M64 with me.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/members...ng-2016-a.html

Anyway, I'm just curious - what does a 2" Model 64 sell for these days if you can find one?

Yes, yes, I liked it, and I'm tempted to find one, I have more K frame snubs than almost anything else, but first I need some expert advice on what the dollars might be.

Gracias.

Last edited by ISCS Yoda; 09-21-2016 at 05:22 PM.