View Single Post

Old 09-27-2016, 07:52 PM

Liked 15 Times in 8 Posts

I purchased the Galoway kit and haven't had an issue with it. Basically installed it myself with help from you tube. Polished all parts as suggested by some before reassembly. Proper lube and you should not have a problem. The tear down of the trigger assembly isn't the easiest thing to do but if you have good mechanical skills, it becomes second nature after a few disassembles. As far as the LCP goes, my nephew has one and I have shot it numerous times and no way would I want one. Racking it sucks, no sights to speak of, no slide hold back and kicks a lot harder. Feels like a toy in my pocket. For just a few more ounces in weight, the BG feels good in my hands. Never even know it's in my pocket. My BG came without the factory laser and I added the Crimson Trace. I grip the weapon and on it comes. I sighted it at the range and drifted my mechanical sights accordingly. Just a great gun. To each his own. Some guys drive Fords, some drive Chevys and some drive whatever. I carry the BG in my pocket everyday and love it.

Last edited by michael380; 09-27-2016 at 07:54 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: