View Single Post

Old 10-05-2016, 11:26 AM

Liked 84 Times in 30 Posts
Default Paying your dues from outside the USA

Apologies if this has been covered before and I just haven't seen it, but can anybody possibly help me with this one, please?

I was hoping to get a factory letter for my first S&W recently added to my antique collection over here in Britain, and also wanted to join the SWHF as a member. My problem is that my che(ck)ques are denominated in GBP and according to my local Post Office, they gave up on international money orders when the Royal Mail was sliced up and part-privatised (!).

Does anybody happen to know if there are any other ways? I have done a lot with folk both in the US and the rest of the world with PayPal (damn useful American invention, I believe), so I was hoping that might be an option, but so far I haven't been able to get a response to my queries direct to the email on the SWHF site - [email protected] - so I'm wondering if I've got the wrong address somehow? I've tried a couple of times since the back end of August since the guys at S&W directed me there re. the letter, but to no avail.

I'm not grumbling, you understand; I would never have found out about this place, nor all the super knowledgeable and helpful people to be found here otherwise.

Any help/thoughts, gratefully received.
Thanks.