View Single Post

Old 10-08-2016, 05:47 PM

Liked 28,123 Times in 8,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar888 View Post
Don't know what else to say. If it was at all uncomfortable I wouldn't carry that way. I actually prefer the pistol to ride on the higher side. Both allows easy access with a full during grip as well as preventing from the muzzle end digging into my leg while sitting. The mag is covered all the way in the back by the soft Sticky mag pouch so no discomfort there either. My sense is that neither of you guys carries AIWB as there is nothing atypical about my setup for that carry position. Different strokes I guess right? So far I can't say this is very welcoming here. Unlike the Walther forum so far nothing but criticism and fear that I might have some nefarious reason for starting this thread. Disappointed to say the least. I just like seeing other people's EDC setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't make assumptions about other people. Lots of people here have been carrying concealed for a lot of years in a variety of ways. I carry a 60-14 or a 637 in a Galco Tuck and Go. Rides much lower and doesn't push out like I suspect the handle of that Walther does when you sit down.

Don't get defensive. Nobody is trying to make you feel unwelcome. We love fellow S&W enthusiasts, but we also tend to offer a lot of unsolicited constructive criticism. That's the nature of the internet. You can't throw a picture of a rig out and not expect return fire from people who think that it looks like it hurts, and I gotta be honest, I'm pretty sure that's the first picture of . . . . I've seen on here. There will be some along who think it works just fine and carry the same way. More power to 'em.

Gramma Muggins used to say "There's a lid for every pot . . . "

Last edited by Muss Muggins; 10-08-2016 at 05:59 PM. Reason: removed reference to picture since he deleted the picture
The Following 11 Users Like Post: