View Single Post

Old 10-08-2016, 07:14 PM

Liked 263 Times in 105 Posts

Ain't nothing wrong with a DeSantis, 'Slim-Tuk'. DeSantis is a fine company; and they make well thought-out, well designed holsters. The Slim-Tuk does ride a little higher; but it, also, tucks-in quite nicely to your side.

OK, here's my two most frequently carried EDC pistols: Been carrying one or the other of these for more than 10 years now; so if some on-line, IGF, 'pantywaist' doesn't like it that's just too bad. (Got me through more than one, 'bad situation', too.)

The first is a Gen 3, Standard Model G-21 with extensive internal and external modifications. I don't usually carry it with the Arredondo magazine installed because THAT would be too bulky; but I do carry the Arredondo mag on the other side of my belt as a backup magazine.) This pistol has fired 10's of 1,000's of rounds!

The next pistol is one that I carry, somewhat, less frequently. It is a G19(RTF2) almost identically customized like the G21 shown above.

Like the OP, I also carry over my appendix, but OTB; and, yes, whether you're standing or sitting this is a very fast position to draw from; and might even save a full second! (Just watch your trigger finger and remember to keep that finger, 'arrow-straight' so that you don't end up exposing your femoral artery to potential harm!)

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-08-2016 at 07:21 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: