View Single Post

Old 10-17-2016, 08:58 PM

Liked 9,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Here's a couple G/Lawrence holsters I have.

First is one for a S&W 357 Combat Magnum 4" according to the # on the back.
Chamois lined,looks like it's had a gun in it for maybe a day or so. Bought this one at a show for $5 last year,,couldn't believe it.
The plastic holster right next to it for some tacticool type was $60.

These next two I picked up at a show a couple weeks ago. I had no idea what they fit but just liked the holsters so I bought them.

This first one is for a 1911A1 'National Match' so the list I have says. It has the sight protector sewn in. But it takes my plain jane 1911A1 just fine. In fact it fits my short bbld Lugers and the P38 also,,no slack on the safety strap either.
Nice carved floral pattern and simple safety strap.
The bottom has the sewn in plug and the inside in wool skin lined. I guess that's not too common. I never had a holster with that feature. Lots of feature code markings on this one on the back side.

The last one is a flap holster,,a favorite type of mine.
Another wool skin lined holster. It shows little use. Another with the sewn in end plug & sight protector. I pondered all the way home what It might fit, Too short for the 1911,,maybe a Commander I thought ,
Turns out it was made for the S&W M39. Nothing wrong with that except I sold mine. Guess I'll maybe have to get another.

Last edited by 2152hq; 10-17-2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: links
The Following 6 Users Like Post: