View Single Post

Old 11-03-2016, 08:01 PM

Liked 112 Times in 56 Posts

I have been pondering and researching AR's for a few weeks. I went to my LGS yesterday to check out their offerings and man I was not dissapointed! My main interest was an M&P 15T and they had one in stock. They also had a few Saints priced at $799. I liked the Saint but just was not crazy over the fixed front sight. I want to add an EOTec red dot sight and preferred the fold down front and rear sight of the 15T. I did think about saving a few bucks, going with the Saint and taking off the fixed sight and adding a folding front sight. I left that store and went to a small store that a friend of my FIL owns to see if they could order me a 15T cheaper. He checked it out and said he couldn't get one and was not sure when any would be available. Dern! Went back to the other store and they had sold all their Saints but still had the 15T. I bought it and another guy was buying 2 Sport II's at the same time. The election has got the gun business hopping! In particular AR 15's. It was dark when I got home with it and dark when I got home tonight so I have not shot it yet. Hope to get home a little early Friday and try it out.
The Following User Likes This Post: