View Single Post

Old 11-24-2016, 07:12 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well I am here. Just registered. Did not know there was a smith forum. Just donated my M41 in an auction Looked at a 52-2 and walked out with another 686-6. Now I am infected with the Wheelgun bug. Is there a cure?
I saw a 686-4 and am torn between that and a 625. I probably won't stop until I collect the whole set.

I have some Model 29's in the collection. But the performance center guns feel so GOOD! I will probably go bankrupt because of the GunStore.
I am happy with the 686 I got. I bought the Handgun then 100 rounds of 38 and 357. After an hour I went back and bought another 150 rounds. And Dies and hornady 125 xtps and hp38 H110 Primers and a number 6 shell holder.

I am all topped off and ready to go back to the farm after turkey day. Thank you smith and wesson for making the spinny guns fun again. I think my colt nm bullseye is now my new toolbox gun for the truck. That 686 out of the box with armcorp ammo had the same accuracy as that ridiculously expensive pretty prancing pony pistol.

cant wait till payday I must get another but the website shows so many.And Jerry did not help either with his "So you want to shoot fast"
I knew revolvers drew fast but i never saw them shoot fast. Now I know . Dang I was ignorant all these years. Maybe the wife was right.

Well I will be back tomorrow you guys and gals be safe. I read on the internet that eating to much turkey can put you into a Coma!

Keep it real and keep them on Steel!!!
The Following User Likes This Post: