View Single Post

Old 11-27-2016, 06:47 PM

Liked 575 Times in 299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
The Performance Center .40 Limited is, in my opinion... the very finest .40 S&W chambered handgun that Smith & Wesson ever made. I would also go out on a limb and say that this pistol is the finest .40cal pistol that Smith & Wesson will -EVER- make for the entire rest of time of man's existence on this planet.

I don't know how many they managed to produce but it's been my experience that they at least seem to be even more difficult to find than the 845 Limited. And the 845 is harder to find than the PPC-9 and the 952.

I'm starting to think that I'll never get a chance to own the .40 Limited.

I don't know what you are calling the limited. I have a Lew Horton PC Shorty 40 in black and it is just a phenomenal piece. One handed, and I like to shoot with both hands on the firearm to control placement and ensure low recoil. It is just a running machine, so smooth and accurate. Bullet after bullet feels like it is on a rail at 10-20 yards and they follow a precise path within inches of one another. I have never seen another 40 caliber do it, heck my XDM 40 with laser sights is not as easy nor as accurate for repeated testing.

To me a 9mm will always be a Hi Power
a 40 cal will always be a Smith and Wesson and
Colt will always be the 45 ACP

just the way it is.
The Following User Likes This Post: