View Single Post

Old 12-03-2016, 12:53 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

I'll bet you find some improvement with the AG Cloak Tuck 3.0. It will spread the pressure out over a much larger area. I have found mine to be the most comfortable IWB I have worn. Been wearing one for a good long while now. Yes, it's a bit more trouble to take on and off if you have your britches on. However, I almost never remove the holster or try to replace it while wearing it. If I have to unload, I just remove the gun and leave the holster in place. The kydex shell keeps the holster from collapsing so that's no problem for me.

I have also experienced the pain you describe with holsters that place all the pressure against my body in a smaller area in one place. I also wear my gun about 3:30 to 4:00. The AG CT 3.0 takes up a good bit more space on my waistline, but the much flatter holster base and the wider space between the belt clips spreads the weight and pressure on my body over a much wider area, and that's a very good thing for me. Good luck with finding a solution for your problem!