View Single Post

Old 12-06-2016, 10:48 AM

Liked 64 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steved13 View Post
If you want to stay IWB try a hybrid holster, the Stealthgear is the most comfortable I've found but very expensive ($100). I just ordered an Alien gear and hoping it will do the trick. The backing does distribute the pressure piints more and makes it much more comfortable for me. I'd love to carry appendixe, but no luck with my large lunch muscle.

+1 on the don't worry about printing so much. Just make sure it's a darker shirt (light colors tend to let the dark of the gun bleed through). Nowadays, everyone has a cell phone and whatnot hanging from their belt.

If anyone asks, tell them it's a medical issue, and you have to poop in a bag, and you'd rather not talk about it...they'll leave it alone fast.
Man, I read all the way through this thread thinking I was going to be the one to drop the gospel of the Stealthgear holster. Almost...

They're amazing. I haven't tried the new Revolution one, but the original Ventcore holsters are the most comfortable IWB option I've ever seen. They're super comfortable and extremely well made. I could not possibly recommend them more strongly. The "mini" size they came out with is even better than the original. I highly suggest getting one.

Checked their website and they're even 10% off right now!