View Single Post

Old 12-09-2016, 07:31 AM

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts

Our LH plight continues to march forward in the shadows, unnoticed and unable to reach the safety on most guns without (ironically) unsafely doing the one-handed twist of it in our hands to reach the gun.
I concur with the masses, it's a cost issue, and it's too small a space to make an ambi add-on reasonable, like an ambi safety on an AR-15.
Which doesn't work that great anyway for me as the left side hits my hand when I work the lever with my thumb.
Sigh. We endeavor to persevere.
And I, like many, scoff at companies that offer Lefty bolt-action rifles now. It's too late, sister! My agency last week offered to switch my Glock out for one with a LH mag release. No friggin way! 19 yrs and countless rounds, and NOW the Man wants to accomodate me which would really mean I'd never remember the button was moved in a real situation.
We like to be challenged. The only ones more cooler than us are LH and right-eye dominant. They are badasses that can adapt to anything and probably breathe under water.

*That said, I don't use the safeties on the Victory or any of my .22s because they're too dang hard to reach. *******s!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: