View Single Post

Old 12-15-2016, 11:19 AM

Liked 2,047 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoov View Post
I ordered one for the store when they first became available. Meh, heavier than it should be. Features, meh. BCM furniture? BCM doesn't make a damn thing. Buying this, or any gun or item, because of brand loyalty is pretty dang silly. Every manufacturer has thrown a **** in the punch bowl. Colt, Glock, Springfield and yes, Smith all have those guns they wish they could take back. This is a decent gun. A little over priced for what you get in my opinion. If you like it, buy it.
???? Who cares if BCM "makes" the furniture or the trigger it is better than what comes on the Sport II which just about every Sport II seems to bin as soon as they buy it.

The grip the handguard and the trigger on this rifle are all better than what is on most other budget rifles. It is overpriced right now at $850 but I have already seen them as low as $750 I would guess the bottom end is $700.

At that price the better furniture no matter who "makes" it is a reasonably cost effect upgrade over other budget rifles for those who want a complete rifle. Personally I prefer building lowers and complete uppers but not everyone wants to do that.

Last edited by WVSig; 12-15-2016 at 11:21 AM.