View Single Post

Old 12-17-2016, 10:37 PM

Liked 16,457 Times in 4,175 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by les.b View Post
Bob:

I was almost tempted today, I went to our local gun show. Wow. I was like the only customer. Everyone must think everything's ok now that the election is over. But back to the story: I saw one model 28 no dash, which had been "rode hard and put away wet". It looked all original, but the guy wanted $575 for it, and I wasn't even going to do anything like that. Actually, I was so depressed at the lack of turnout that I didn't spend a dime. Didn't even buy any jerky or fudge. Even the tee shirt kiosk didn't show up. I'll be interested to see some of the new tee shirt slogans now that the election is over.

Best regards, Les
I did the same this morning. Went to the show across town in Pasadena. There was some people there, but nowhere near the number we had just before the election. I do believe the election results are part of that. Lots of S&W revolvers but almost all of them WAY overpriced. The only two things I saw that I gave thought to were a nice little Damascus knife with a good thick spine and a SA Range Officer Operator in 9mm. At $879+tax I can do better online, and I am not a big fan of the white dot Novak style rear sight on them. I would prefer one that is plain black. I ended up not getting anything also.
The Following User Likes This Post: