View Single Post

Old 12-18-2016, 01:04 PM

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
Ok... so you're going to be mostly shooting from the bench and you earlier said you definitely wanted a fancy illuminated optic.

Based on that criteria... if you wanted something that was a bit more compact, "ARish" if you will, than a conventional belled scope you might consider the Primary Arms 1-6X Scope with Patented ACSS 5.56 Reticle. But if you're ok with a conventional scope you might consider something like Primary Arms 4-16X44mm Riflescope Illuminated Mil Dot Scope. Prices on these two are in line with your budget $150-$250. Now if you can live without at fancy illuminated reticle and a conventional scope is ok, the Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 3-9 x 40mm Rifle Scope P5 Dial Mil-Dot Reticle is on sale at Primary Arms for $269.

Generally, shooting from the bench at paper I think you'll be happier with at least 9x or above. There are a ton to choose from. Most named brands like Nikon and Bushnell will be fine.

Happy scope hunting.

Sir,
Thanx,
I can go un-illuminated
I understand illuminated isn't ideal for the type shooting I do (Day Time) so I will Ck into the others. Compact is preferred
I Do Thank-You for your Advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 12-18-2016 at 01:17 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: