View Single Post

Old 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM

Liked 258 Times in 130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by two-bit cowboy View Post
Let's see... Oh, yeah, yesterday was a good example. Carhartt lined bib overalls, thigh-length Carhartt coat with the hood strapped over the balaclava, and way too-big gloves (yip, I'm a sissie, according to a guy on another thread). It hadn't been lost on me that there was no way I was getting to that 640 Pro at 4 o'clock, but my coat pockets were stuffed with other metal tools so it couldn't go there.

The temp was zero (F), 15-20 mph wind, but it was sunny! I followed the new snow blower around for about three and a half hours through 18"-28" deep snow: my driveway, a quarter mile trip down the hill to a neighbor's to do their driveway, and back. My peripheral vision caught a glimpse of a guy slowly approaching me from the right. It was a another neighbor with a red-neckerchief-wrapped plate of cookies and a cheery, "Merry Christmas." Whew! Escaped that threat.

Yep. Sometimes some of these posts make me think the OP is walking through a war zone everyday, always having to grab their firearm. Having one on you is great. Being able, or needing to grab it in a split second? Any one of us I am sure have a .000001% chance of needing to do so on any given day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Like Post: