View Single Post

Old 12-20-2016, 10:37 PM

Liked 150 Times in 95 Posts

Here is the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
I use a singe stage Rockchucker. Let's say I wanted to increase my output without going to a progressive. How much does a turret press increase your output over a single stage, all thing considered. i.e. changing calibers and making adjustments as well as better production. Right now I make a few hundred rounds/month.

I'm really looking at progressives, but I'd like to know this before making the 'leap'.
The OP asks a simple question:

How much does a turret press increase your output over a single stage, all thing considered. i.e. changing calibers and making adjustments as well as better production.

Here is a typical answer to the OP question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnnyboy View Post
Another vote for the Lee Classic Turret press. I researched and read everything I could find on the internet and for me, the LCD's price/performance allowed it to stand out. I'm glad I bought it. I too, have given thought to a progressive as the next step but as of the present, I'm still very happy with the turret press.
Not trying to pick on jommyboy in particular because his answer is one of many that are the answer to a different question, not the question in the OP.

OK, I'm cranky. I admit it.
The Following User Likes This Post: