View Single Post

Old 12-21-2016, 12:33 PM

Liked 1,426 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
I've never had issues with PPU. I shoot it in just about every caliber I have. I don't reload so I can't speak for that. Accuracy is something different for everyone. I can post my Saturday range trip targets and some may think it's accurate and others may think it's garbage based on the size of the hole in the target.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
My experience with this brand mirrors Arik's, the PPU will do its job, if you do yours. Remember for a lot of us, shooting and accuracy vary due to circumstances.

I'm usually very accurate (for me) with my 9mm CZ 75. Last trip to the range, I got some stressful text messages from my boss about insurance benefits etc, about 30 minutes beforehand (it was my day off, and our HR was fiddling with some things)... I couldn't shoot worth a flip that day.

edited to add- the split cases would scare me, but I've always felt like PPU cases were strong (they seem thicker than, say, S&B). This is the first negative I've seen about the actual brass... I shoot a couple of calibers in just PPU (Argentine Mauser, etc), and never a problem.

Last edited by scoobysnacker; 12-21-2016 at 12:40 PM.