View Single Post

Old 12-21-2016, 04:25 PM
US Veteran

Liked 7,878 Times in 2,832 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
blah, blah, blah blahblah blah :

(It’s a real gun; but, quite honestly, it’s more difficult to use at increased distance, and/or against multiple attackers!
How would you know?

Wait, aren't you the guy that left your front door wide open so some random drunk could walk in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angle
As far as the unlocked front door goes? We lived in a beautiful home, in a very nice neighborhood, and the town's large (80 + officers) police station was only two blocks away - So, how safe is that! There was, also, a plainly visible metallic sign on the right-hand lentil of our front door. It read, 'Warning: Guard Dogs On Premises. Do Not Enter Without Permission.'

The fellow who came into our home that morning had to walk right past that sign; and there is no way a sober, unimpaired person could have missed it! To this day, I've never quite understood how the fellow could do that - Drugs, or alcohol maybe? (However, since you've decided to dwell on this event, for your next, 'spitball' why don't you ask me what happened to him? It's another great story on, 'Why' being prepared and having an immediate means of adequate self-defense is so important.)
So, pardon me if I look askance at your advising me (or anyone else) on preparedness

Last edited by Smoke; 12-21-2016 at 04:41 PM.