View Single Post

Old 12-26-2016, 01:12 AM
US Veteran

Liked 17,135 Times in 5,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastoff View Post
No, this is an excuse. If you don't want to practice, fine. Just don't fool yourself that you have no time. Everyone has a few minutes. The fact that you've read this is proof of that.

You don't have to justify yourself to us. I'm not calling you deficient or anything like that. I merely pointed out a simple way to get in plenty of practice that can be done at home safely and without expense. Sure, I mentioned doing it every day, but even once a week is better than most. In fact, just once a month is better than 90% of those carrying.

Here's another way:
You take your gun out of the holster every day, right? Well why not get some practice at least with that one presentation? Rather than just pulling it out, present it with purpose, from concealment.
If I don't have to justify myself to you then why push the issue?

When it comes to training and practice you always like to assert yourself over what you think is best.

Man to man, if I tell you that I don't need to practice what YOU think I should, believe me and let it go.

This thread was about night sights. RIGHT?

Generations of men and women have and will continue to defend themselves without having to commit themselves to a training regimen that others think is mandatory.

Last edited by Kanewpadle; 12-26-2016 at 01:15 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: