View Single Post

Old 12-28-2016, 08:47 AM

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFFV68 View Post
The reason they don't add the Ambi-Safety is, they don't have to.
People like you and me will purchase the right Hand safeties firearm anyway.
I also have several H&K's, one with Ambient Safety's. The others are De-cocking button.
Like it was mentioned above, the S&W Victory is usually not a CCW hand gun.
My S&W Model 41 is on the left side. I would never sell it. I'm 65, Vietnam Vet. All the M-16's are Right handed.
It's something you can get use to very easy. Don't fight the System. Follow the Money. Ambi-Safety will cost more with little benefit to the majority of Shooters..
Sin-Loy--Sorry.
Thank you for your service. I am a Vietnam Vet as well and I totally agree with your position. I was in charge of manufacturing for Fender Musical Instruments for years and have first hand (left as well as right) when it comes to offering a left handed option for when the product truly has a hand. Hey lefties, so sorry , but you are the one percenters. It truly isn't economical to offer left handed products. The only reason Fender did it on a few models was public relations. All you righties paid for it in the end with higher prices to offset the duplicate tooling and training required to produce what was truly less than 1% of overall demand.

Sin-Loy