View Single Post

Old 01-01-2017, 10:57 AM

Liked 241 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBL View Post
Which one of these are you looking forward to the most? I have to say the Cobra. Seen a couple of videos already about it. The biggest thing, no Internal Lock!! Colt did a great job keeping this quiet.

Morning GTBL

Well, I don't have much hope for the new cobra as Colt is struggling & the original cobra was VERY labor intensive so the new one probably won't be any better than the other MIM content, quickly machined, poorly assembled modern revolvers from the majors.

The K6 looks good but Kimber has it's ups & downs quality wise so might be a c rap shoot. I like the design idea but to pull it off the quality must be maintained & quality in the modern Kimber is spotty.

The new 66 looks promising but as with other modern S&W guns the quality vacillates greatly as the tooling wears or the assembly process is accelerated to squeeze more profit from the unsuspecting public. The good part on the S&W is their customer service as it is well honed due to the total lack of quality control on products shoved out the door.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: