View Single Post

Old 01-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Banned

Liked 4,324 Times in 1,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
I agree with everything wise-a said but his recommendation for any of the Chrony line. They just have ****** screens & your bullet placement has to be very precise, why they get shot, a lot.
So like most things, spending a big more $$ will get you a better tool. If you use it a lot as I do, then I want a quality piece of gear. I have an oehler, bought after struggling with an early pact unit. It always works & easily allows me to shoot groups at 300 & still get readings.
I have only seen the Labrador in use, seemed pretty simple & nothing to align. If I was buying, it would probably be that.
Heh, I knew that was coming.

The Chrony's not been bad to me. The only time I really get a lot of errors is dusk. Since I started using it only when the sun was above the trees, I don't think I've had a single error.

But same deal as usual between me and Fred--I also would not mind an Oehler, but hey, money's money.

The LabRadar is definitely a neat piece of kit. If the cash for one isn't that dear to you, it's definitely worth it.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: