View Single Post

Old 01-04-2017, 10:41 AM

Liked 2,047 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEwer View Post
In this instance, yes I believe I used "build up" wrong. When I posted I didn't realize you could literally build an AR15 with pieces. Lol. He is definitely an attachments kind of guy. And to be perfectly honest I don't think he would go heavy into parts replacement even if I got him something he wouldn't have gotten himself.

I believe I'm going to go with the M&P15T with M-Lok. It has the esthetics he likes, and if I get the rail attachments he can start off with the items he already owns, and pick out new ones whenever he wants.

I'm actually really in love with the price point in this too. I set aside $2,000 so even if he does decided to swap the actual parts, it won't kill the budget.

Thank you everyone. Y'all have been incredibly helpful. I'm sure this is going to be his best Valentines ever.
That will be an excellent choice. With your budget he should have enough to get a few accessories and start down that never ending road.

I pick up the rifle and then give him the rest of the $2000 on a Amex gift card so he can then shop till he drops!

This is my go to AR15... I am more of a light clean look kind of guy.

Last edited by WVSig; 01-04-2017 at 10:47 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: