View Single Post

Old 01-05-2017, 01:21 PM

Liked 5,259 Times in 1,732 Posts

I handloaded for 35 years and thought I really knew my stuff. Until I got my first Oehler 35. I quickly found that there were nuances in handloading results that I was overlooking out of lack of information. I used that first Oehler for 25 years and then gave it to a cousin and got myself a brand new Oehler 35P. I would 'like' to have a LabRadar, but at my age it just isn't justified to spend that much.

Casual about your reloading? Buy one of the $100 chronos. Serious about reloading, especially for accuracy, buy the Oehler 35P or the LabRadar............. Just my humble opinion, .........

A Story: Back when I first getting acquainted with the first Oehler 35, I had a question that with a little patience and reading I could have answered. But, on an impluse I called the Oehler company. I asked the young lady 'help' person my question. She said, "Gee, I don't know that answer, but Dr. Oehler is walking by, perhaps he can answer." Well blow me down but Dr. Oehler got on the phone with me and we chatted like old friends for about 20 minutes. He quickly straightened me out on my 'problem' and then went into just how I was using my Oehler chronograph and was it giving me what I wanted and did I have any suggestions. I was dumbfounded at first but quickly picked up my end of the conversation and got what I needed and hopefully then added to Dr. Oehler's understanding of what one user was doing with his chronograph in the field. ..............
The Following 5 Users Like Post: