View Single Post

Old 01-05-2017, 04:37 PM

Liked 1,356 Times in 701 Posts

Same with Harbor Fright and Northern Tool!

Great minds! This thread is the result of such a search. I actually need to fix a portion of a walk. I COULD mix what I need by hand in my large tub (multiple) OR I could buy a small mixer and then have it for cleaning "things". I was looking for options on bulk media!!!! I also remember either a thread or a video where someone fitted a 5 gallon bucket into one of these mixers to give a small batch/large batch option!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cholla View Post
A BTW: You people getting into needing to clean large quantities of brass might consider going to Lowes or Home Depot and purchasing one of their smallest polyurathane drum concrete mixers. Every once in a while my local Lowes puts the demo unit on sale for a little under $150. Back in my competition days I would have bought one then. Today, I really don't need it. Fill one with walnut shells and an ounce or two of any of the common 'cleaners'. Run it with up to 2000 brass and then dump the load out into a wheelbarrow with a wire mesh over it. A friend is a commercial re-loader and this is the method he uses. Slick, effortless and low maintenance. .....

Last edited by smokindog; 01-05-2017 at 04:38 PM.