View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 01:47 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation J R Roscoe Holsters

If you consider having made payment in full in May of 2016, in the amount of almost $400.00, and STILL have not received my holster as an "OKAY" record of customer service...then go ahead and buy yourself a truck load of product from these people. Telling me every two weeks when I called in that I would be getting a call in the next week to finalize my order and get shipping information is a great example of just plain being lied to by these people. If you are not capable of filling an order in the 12 week window that you verbally tell people, then you should not tell them that. I called and cancelled my order right after Thanksgiving last year. Have yet to hear back from this guys daughter. I contacted my credit card company to report them and initiated a fraudulent sales claim against them. Refusing to return my calls does not constitute ethical behavior or acceptable business practices. I am filing a complaint with the State of Texas on this sham of a business. DANGER, DANGER...Buyer Beware of this sham.

Last edited by Paladin21; 01-06-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: misspelled word