View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 09:20 PM

Liked 26 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark IV View Post
I get the "to each his own/different strokes" thing, no problem, but sometimes it just gets pointlessly ridiculous,self-indulgent, and counter-productive.

I follow the local/statewide classified sites pretty closely, and I routinely see perfectly good,very popular guns come up all the time, that somebody drastically screwed with trying to make it "their own", and then later they're frustrated and disappointed that nobody wants the damn thing when they try to sell or trade it. (and despite anyone's belief they're never getting rid of it, you can't possibly be sure of that).

Again, the OP is obviously free to do as he likes, and if he's happy, then that's great, I stipulate to all that, but purposely wrecking the re-sale potential of a perfectly good item for no real substantive reason, just isn't a real swift idea.

Well Mark it's a $500 rifle. It's not like it was 1 of only 100 produced and cost $5,000. I really liked the idea of something different, I do that to all my guns and bows. I'm not worried about resale as I have no intention of selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Following 6 Users Like Post: