View Single Post

Old 01-07-2017, 12:11 AM

Liked 425 Times in 235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P-LOVER View Post
.....I'm not worried about resale as I have no intention of selling it....
That's all well and good, but again, realistically, very,very few people can be truly positive they'll never want or need to let something go.
Virtually ALL of the jacked up Glocks (and other stuff) I mentioned regularly seeing on the Georgia classified sites, were done by people that fully intended to keep them.
They sure as hell didn't grind and stiple the frame, undercut the trigger guard, have porting and other maching done to the barrel and slide, change the trigger and sights, have it cerakoted or plated........because they thought it increased the resale value !!!! (cuz it don't, at least not anywhere near what they have in it. )
They ALL did that **** because they thought it was cool to have something "unique" that they were never getting rid of it.
Then, they have to post "PRICE DROP" as they steadily come down from that overly optimistic $1200 asking price !!
But again, you can do what you want, no harm no foul, but keep in mind, you posted this on a discussion board, which invites opinions, so you can't really get too offended when people weigh in that this is a less-than-stellar idea.