View Single Post

Old 01-07-2017, 04:03 PM

Liked 705 Times in 351 Posts
Default Pair of 10-8s

Here's my two 10-8s. Both are ex-PD revolvers. The nickle one was used by the PD department of the arena I used to work for many years ago. A good friend bought it from the department when they went semi-auto and then gave it to me when he physically declined. I'm not fond of nickle, but it's had some trigger work and has the smoothest trigger of any of my S&W revolvers. So I keep it. It keeps me company while doing the daily outside chores in the winter. I'd rather have a revolver when it's 10 degrees than a semi.

The blue one is one of the ex Victoria Australian revolvers that Bud's sold a few years ago. Contrary to the ad, this one was definitely shot in addition to the holster wear. The recoil shield has wear marks from the cartridges and I had to replace the hammer nose shortly after I bought it. But, it's still wonderfully accurate and now is reliable. It's my "night stand" gun. The magnas on the Aussie were pretty beat up so I put the Pachs that came on the nickle 10-8 on the Aussie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m10%201_zpsnjinbbsn.jpg (165.9 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg m10%202_zpshct0j1ix.jpg (247.6 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by spad124; 01-07-2017 at 04:17 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: