View Single Post

Old 01-07-2017, 05:42 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Smith and Wesson 410S

I am going to pick at you guys wealth of knowledge for a bit. A very close friend of mine had bought a model 410S chambered in .40 S&W. He had bought this gun new several years back and had only shot 10 rounds through it. I shot it one weekend and it had a very good feel to it. He told me he would sale it if I wanted.

My wife actually bought it for Christmas for me. I've put around 300 rounds through it and love it. I just love the feel, other than a heavy double action trigger pull. I ordered a Wolff main spring pack that came with a 16lb, 17lb & 18lb spring. I installed the 16lb and it feels much better. I'm sure it will loosen up a bit more as I shoot it.

If any of you guys have any information about this pistol I would love to hear from you. There doesn't seem to be many places that carry aftermarket accessories for this pistol. I did buy a Blackhawk holster for it through Midway USA.

Are these guns pretty reliable compared to other models? Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated!

Take Care and Happy Shooting
Donald