View Single Post

Old 01-07-2017, 06:14 PM

Liked 182 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous SSC View Post
I have opened and closed the loop several times and even bent it horizontally making adjustments to have it break right where I want it. When you watch Apex video's he uses feeler gauges. Mine has been opened to where you could drive a truck through it. I believe it's lost its correct geometry/curve and it's jumping off the sear. I did a more thorough bend back and went to the range just to test 25 rounds of a new receipt expecting the problem but it didn't come back. However just to be sure I'm getting a new one. Being in the middle of a match and having a dead trigger is not only horrible for your scores it's also extremely embarrassing. My carry 40c has the same apex stuff in it but I did most absolute minimal adjustments for function. My 9 for matches I screwed with a lot. Brownells e-mailed me a tracking number and they won't be here until the 11th. (Holy **** they ship slow.)
Thanks. I get it now. I messed w/ mine opening to .031" and like how it feels. But you had some left/right bending too which I can see could cause problems.