View Single Post

Old 01-09-2017, 09:25 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Several problems there

The major problem is that this is a 3 year old thread!!!!!!

1. Carrying off body is a bad idea. There may be a situation where you have to.....That's understandable....but bad idea when it comes to daily carry. If someone grabs that bag you are now going to be fighting for control of your bag instead of defending yourself. You can also be controlled by someone pulling on the bag, if the strap runs across your chest. It's not hard to get out of it but for a second or two you can be pulled in any direction just by having your bag pulled. And again you don't have control of your gun.

2. Fumbling with zippers, clips and fasteners is not a good idea when facing a threat.

3. The Glock will still need a holster so now your bag is unsecure, you have zippers and clips to get to and after all this you still have to draw and unholster.

Lights.

A light is more important than night sights but where are you going that it's completely dark? I have yet to be anywhere where there are no street lights, car lights, house lights. You literally have to be in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. I would go with night sights

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Arik; 01-09-2017 at 09:27 AM.