View Single Post

Old 01-09-2017, 03:55 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petepeterson View Post
My bet is that it would be safe to change the word many to most in your first sentence.

I'm fortunate to have a range that is usually empty, and I can go through these exercises with live rounds.
Like wise the outdoor range I use is mostly empty during the week day .. I'm retired so get there about 11 and many times I'm the only one there .. and there are 11 ranges to shoot any distance you want .. from 10 yards to 300 yards I'll shoot for 2 hours or more taking my time and planning different shooting drills and then shooting those drills ..

Sometimes my wife will come and watch and shoot a couple of times .. it hurts her wrists but she wants to keep her skills up so she shoots what she can .. had a guy shooting at an adjoining range come up and ask what was going on because one training drill I have is a woman screaming for help .. hearing an actual scream helps rise the adrenalin and stress levels .. well she was a screaming and the guy was concerned .. We had a good laugh about that on the way home ..