View Single Post

Old 01-09-2017, 09:03 PM

Liked 1,921 Times in 1,043 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximumbob54 View Post
Still using mine. Adding all the extras to it makes it even better. I have a love hate thing with the Pro Auto Disk. When you find a hole in the disk that works for you then it's great. If not you can try the Charge Bar. If still no... Well... I was trying to figure a way to mount the Uniflow and not have an expensive hodge podge. Or I can mount it and throw the arm each time... And risk missing one. No, for now the setup is as good as it gets.
As an about five year later update to what I said before, I'm still STILL using mine. Also, I found that adding the Double Disk kit fixed my issue with the Pro Auto. Being able to stack the disks has always allowed me to get very close to what I'm looking for and the cavity never altering is better than the Uniflow that has slightly backed out on me and the Hornady powder measure that did the exact same thing.

On a side note, I've bought Lee's newer measure that is now coming in the Classic Turret kit rather than the Pro Auto and I do NOT like it one bit. Mine does not like to drop small powder charges with Bullseye for 9mm loads and that's pretty much a bread and butter common load. This is something the Pro Auto handles like a champ.