View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Koolwrench Koolwrench is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by murphydog View Post
My understanding of CA law is:

If you want to buy a modern production semi-auto handgun that is not on the current CA DOJ list, it must be via a private party transfer within the state. If it was 'once' approved but not currently it cannot be imported. No laws about pistols with detachable magazines being banned but any over ten rounds can no longer be owned.

"Aside from the gun laws-high taxe(s) and many people, California is great."

Don't get me started .
So the gun basically has to be in California already to get it? Or registered in CA as well? Thanks for the help everyone. All these places telling me different things have gotten me really confused. I honestly really like the look of the M&P pistols but it looks like there will be no way to get a 45 version sold here. Obviously I would have loved the 45c or 45 shield but due to the micro stamping laws they will never be coming here :/

Last edited by Koolwrench; 01-09-2017 at 10:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post: