View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 01:27 AM

Liked 86 Times in 39 Posts

I Bought two new in box, one in 1986 and the other a few years later. both new, Came with metal plate base magazines.one is under 2,000 Serial the other 8,000 Both still new in box. with paperwork and two mags each. And Extra set of wood grips for one.Over the past 30 years have thought maybe should sell one OR both.. Nope they still sit in the safe in the boxes.As new as the day I bought them.looked at the tags. $415.00 and $425.00. That today seems not so much back in 86 it was. Over the decades had probably well over a 100 S&W'S in all cal. from autos to custom shop to 44 mag's 41's and 45 acp's I miss them all. So glad I still kept these two.

We all go through a ton of guns in life. And some for whatever reason we keep. I guess it was a Cold grey snowing winter day in Wheaton ,IL.At the Pioneer valley gun show. That started me on that road. And my first Mod19 I bought in the Marines.
along with a 1950 model 45acp.
all good times.glad a member here snapped up that 645 he won't go wrong with it. and a screaming deal on price.

RON K.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: