View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Dennis Dennis is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 408
Likes: 2,518
Liked 293 Times in 170 Posts

The gun has to be transferred from a California resident. Current Ca.driver's license is what is required from seller. That is the only way you will be able to purchase a non-roster semi-automatic handgun in Ca.
Of course, at your favorite FFL only.
Reply With Quote