View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 02:49 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Sorry been away from the fourm. I gave the gun a good cleaning before i left for newyears weekend. I wanted to make sure it was clean and properly oild when i put my first rounds through it.

Yes, after the initial clean it looked less "brown" "plum" but inder certian lights its still very noticeable.

Ive spent many hours on youtube and have knoticed that the early sport II have a color variance compaired to the later sport II.

At the range i laid my sport II next to a sport I under narutal sunlight, couldnt tell a color difference but indoors it is noticeable. The sport I upper and lower matched while my sport II colered different.

While cleaning my glock 23 gen 3 and my sportII after shooting i knoticed the slide on the glock looked similer to the upper reciever under the lighting in my house.

Either way the gun performed flawlessly so im not making a big deal over it. In sunlight outdoors its hardly noticeable. It is better after the first and second cleaning so possible after a few more cleans it will be better.

Thankyou to every one who responded

All in all im happy with my "budget" ar-15 purchase, and to anyone who is looking for a great priced entry level ar-15 thats well built in my opnion dont let this thread discourage you. It realy is a nice gun in my opnion
The Following User Likes This Post: