View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 01:30 PM

Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

It seems to me that everything the Federal Government has their hands on gets screwed up.

Look at the Post Office, loses millions of dollars every year. Social Security and Medicare are both broke because Congress can't get their act together. IRS totally screwed up with its regulations and rules.

Did you know when Social Security sends you a letter about anything at all in regards to your account the letter shows your full social security number ? I complained about it years ago and nothing was done. Why is it necessary to show the FULL SS number ? Have they ever heard of identity theft ?

I took my friend to the local SS office and when you walk in there is a machine where you have to sign in with your full name, full SS number, and date of birth. While you are doing that there is a long bench literally 18 inches away with people lined up waiting for their number to be called. They have a clear view of everything you are putting into the machine. When my friend got called I said something about it to the rep and she said, "can't do anything about it".

Look at the VA !! That agency and what they have done or I should say failed to do is a crying shame on the treatment of our veterans who served our country.

I could go on with other agencies that are also messed up because of the US Govt. having their hands on but you get my point.

I have no confidence in the Federal Govt.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: