View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 04:19 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 7,054 Times in 1,580 Posts
Default All sold - please close. Sile grips for S&W N, J frame

I have a quantity of aftermarket grips made by Sile in Italy, for Smith & Wesson revolvers. Some have been used but all are in like new condition. Some of the packaging may have writing on the labels, leftover from when I was keeping track of the original grips. I have so many that I am not photographing each individual set so there may be some slight differences in what you receive versus what's pictured. Return them for a refund if unsatisfied. I will try to keep the quantity available up to date.

Price is $25 each. Shipping is $7 total for USPS Priority Mail, regardless of quantity. Email via the forum seems hit or miss so please PM me. Please specify the Model number of the grips and the quantity desired and provide your email and shipping address. Payment by PayPal (preferred), personal check, cashiers check or USPS money order.

These grips are Model 064 for square butt N frame revolvers. Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 15).

For comparison, standard S&W target grips are on the left, Sile Model 064 in the middle and S&W "Cokes" on the right.

These are Model 7S/TR thumbrest grips for square butt N frame revolvers. Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 2).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
These grips are Model 065 for square butt K or L frame revolvers. Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 8).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
These are Model 007 thumbrest grips for square butt K or L frame revolvers. Note that they cover the backstrap and leave the frontstrap exposed. Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 2).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These grips are Model 066 for square butt J frame revolvers. Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 12).

These grips are Model 067 for round butt J frame revolvers (round to square conversion). Quantity available is 0 ALL SOLD (was 5).

Last edited by Tom K; 06-10-2017 at 01:24 PM.