View Single Post

Old 01-11-2017, 08:43 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win94ae View Post
I'm not afraid of your dad. I'm not afraid of bad guys, or shadows, or being in a gunfight with paper punchers!

I know people that shoot wonderfully at the range, but when the chips were down they failed miserably.

Who knows how many times I was almost shot by someone that supposedly knew better.

Shooting holes in paper, and gunfighting, (or even hunting,) are completely different things.
Yes but its easy to shoot at paper. No pressure, no bad lighting, if you miss shoot again, no tunnel vision. Take all the time in the world. If you can't do it in a relaxed state how are you going to do it when a adrenaline is pumping, heart racing and a decision has to be made in a matter of seconds. Add to that draw and fire a good shot. Practicing would not be needed?

So if you know people who knew better and could "shoot wonderfully at the range" how do you think someone who doesn't know better and can't shoot would do?

And this has nothing to do with YOU being afraid of anything. It has to do with someone in my family making a mistake they can't undo simply due to lack of practice. You are not part of this equation.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Arik; 01-11-2017 at 08:49 AM.