View Single Post

Old 01-11-2017, 09:42 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,255 Times in 505 Posts
Default yesterday I came to her rescue!

back in the 1970s she was a beautiful young thing to behold,

men would take her out and admire her and drool over her, wishing she was theirs.

but then like so many others she was married off to the wrong fella!

someone who did not realize what a grand lady she really was, that she needed regular feeding and care, someone who would not take her to the dance and be proud of her

for the next 40 or so years she was severely misused, left out in the rain, beaten, covered in blood, guts and all other types of unspeakable grime.

and seldom ever allowed to do the one thing that she was good at , and loved to do

it had been so long since she had saw a caring hand, that could see her beauty under a lifetime of scars and neglect.

until yesterday when It was my eyes that saw her beauty through the grime and realized there was a true treasure awaiting there, for someone, anyone to give her a chance at a real life

so after getting her release from that trashy abode, I brought her home gave her much needed love and care,

while she still has her scars, I decided I would take her out on the town today with some of my other close friends.

she was shy at first sitting between some real classy lady's, kinda hiding in the back of the truck , and I will admit she was not the loveliest belle of the ball, until it came her time to dance

and boy could she dance

and guys the old gal dance like a youngster, making moves that even the best of the high class gals could not keep up with

I took our dance cards and headed home and then I realized that she had left me with a smile

she is a model 10-8, and was shooting smiley faces at 10 yds off hand

Last edited by ky wonder; 01-11-2017 at 09:46 PM.
The Following 13 Users Like Post: